There is nothing like creating an atmosphere for a client’s friends and family. In Haley and John’s case it was it was non stop fun! We had so much fun planning an evening for all of them to remember!
Let Cereatha at CTO tell you about her company!
We are West Cobb’s One Stop Bridal Boutique located in Downtown Powder Springs providing every detail for your Chic & Trendy Occasion. We take pride in offering Cutting Edge Fashion in the Southeast Market for all Bridal and Formal Wear catering to ALL Sizes and Silhouettes including Full Figured “Curvaceous” Brides, Tuxedo Rentals, Event Planning and Travel Services.
Born in 2012, CTO Bridal is a family owned and operated team that cares deeply about making people feel their best from the inside out, at surprisingly delightful price points.
Whether you are looking for something classic or sassy, we carry it all! Some of our gowns are exclusive to our boutique, which means you won’t see the same gowns anywhere else. It is our joy to offer you top of the line customer service with great products to help you plan your perfect day with a Private Shopping Experience.
Cereatha / CTO Bridal
Thank You Cereatha and Welcome!!!
Brides…are you having a tough time to pick out your ceremony music? How many versions of Canon in D can you really listen to? As professionals we make it a point to keep up with the latest trends but, also to retain a little bit of the tradition that some may still want for the most elegant part of the day. Let us be your ears for the perfect song as you walk down the isle to say “I Do”! Here is the top 25 Ceremony songs compiled by DJ Intelligence.
- Marry Me (Train)
- A Thousand Years (Perri, Christina)
- Canon In D (Pachelbel)
- Over The Rainbow (Kamakawiwo’ole, Israel ‘Iz’)
- All Of Me (Legend, John)
- Marry You (Mars, Bruno)
- All You Need Is Love (Beatles)
- I Do (Caillat, Colbie)
- Christmas Canon (Trans-Siberian Orchestra)
- I Won’t Give Up (Mraz, Jason)
- Make You Feel My Love (Adele)
- Ho Hey (Lumineers)
- Bitter Sweet Symphony (Verve)
- I Choose You (Bareilles, Sara)
- First Day Of My Life (Bright Eyes)
- Bless The Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)
- Best Day Of My Life (American Authors)
- Everything (Buble, Michael)
- Chapel Of Love (Dixie Cups)
- So High (Legend, John)
- You And Me (Matthews Band, Dave)
- Hey Pretty Girl (Moore, Kip)
- Lucky (Mraz, Jason & Colbie Caillat)
- Jesu, Joy Of Man’s Desiring (Acoustic Alchemy)
- Here Comes The Sun (Beatles)